General Retest Information
Once a candidate receives a final score of “Provisional Status” at a course:
- There is no waiting period.
- Eligible candidates can attend any retest location.
- Only 1 retest attempt is allowed.
- The candidate has a maximum of 12 months to attempt a retest, from the assessment date of the original course.
- After failing a retest, or if the 12-month period expires, the candidate must retake the entire course.
- Retest centers will be advertised through the Digital Coaching Center.
- Retests will NOT be conducted in conjunction with regular courses.